02 February 2007

oh, microsoft

Woah, Microsoft, simmer down! According to the Associated Press, the computer company has begun hiring people to edit Wikipedia articles. As in that's their only job: sit in an office and make sure that Microsoft looks good on Wikipedia.
Great work, guys.

I guess this has become ever important as people realize that their software sucks, but my poor Wikipedia! You're supposed to be for the people by the people (not to be confused with FUBU).

The windows of the world are never open all the way,
Justin

3 comments:

Janie said...

Sadly, I can think of people who would want that job. Ew. I thought Wikipedia was the last great vestige of free Internet, and now corporations have gone all PooTube Google on is. Oh great. Now when you Google me, PooTube Google will show up. Hi, future employers! Yup. It's me.

Macadamia The Nut said...

I think Google is going to be the next world power :| Ew! Ew!

Oompa Loompa Costume said...

I think yo're due an update, I only just realized how ols this post was