21 December 2006

the beginning of the end

OMG! OMG!!!!!!!! J.K. Rowling released the title of the 7th book today...of course, it wasn't without some hard work on my part (jk. [rowling]! I cheated.)
Watch where you're pointing that thing!

Anyway, she released the title via a hidden game of Hangman on her site, JKRowling.com. You can find instructions on how to cheat your way through to the game here (scroll to the bottom of the article).

Or I could just tell you what the title is. Okay, I will! ::giggle:: It'll be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The last word in the title, not to be confused with "gallows" means "n. a saint or holy person" (dictionary widget, what, what!). What will this book be about? When will this book come out? We'll just have to wait and see...or kidnap Rowling! Who's with me?! Kfine.

I'm spending my Christmas playing Wizard Chess,
Justin

2 comments:

Katey said...

Shit, Justin, you are doing an amazing job with this!

Wait 'til after Christmas... I think I might jump on the comeback bandwagon.

Joe John said...

Haha...you could cheat through the game OR just read this post. Actually, I found out the title while watching Dr. 90210 with my dad. I got bored with the show, so I was reading the bottom scrolly thing and saw the title. I also found out that Jessica Simpson doesn't want peeps to air her Dolly Parton performance. Not as exciting.