06 May 2006

kidz w/ mad skillz

Kids rapping are so cute that you can't even handle it.
So are rapping robots that tell kids to recycle...But that's not the point!

Kids rapping can be the cutest thing ever...or it can be disasterous (see Aaron Carter). Rappers Delight Club is the best thing to happen to me since the Reggaeton Ninos. This is probably the best thing that Said the Gramophone has ever done for me.

RAPPERS DELIGHT CLUB- Hum
RAPPERS DELIGHT CLUB- First Ladies Anthem
RAPPERS DELIGHT CLUB- Tick Tock

Contrary to his image, the man above does not touch little children...he organizes their vocals onto hip-hop songs that sample everything from Sufjan to Elmo's theme. By day he is an elementary school teacher...by night he is mixing hot rhymes like these:
  • "(She's a Jewish rapper) Come check out me! (At the synagogue) is where I be"
  • "My name is Keandra. I'm the rap King Kong. I'm the only boy on this whole entire song. That's ok, your raps are lame. You can't even spell your own name."
  • "Gonna step all over you like you did too....and when I do you'll feel bruised. No one ever watches you like Blues Clues. You lose!"
  • "I sold more cookies than your whole girl scout troop."
  • "Razzle dazzle, gonna make you spazzle. I'm not the slave serving people in a castle. Quit the hassle cause I'm the leader. Put another MC in front of me and I'll beat her."
  • "I make bad MCs RUN. When I catch them, I eat them with a hamburger BUN."

I'm in charge of everything like Oprah Winfrey,
Joe John

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey check out the new outkast on SP!