03 April 2006

youtube: sent from god

Youtube.com is a gift from God. There is no other way to explain it. Today, youtube was covered in the NY Times (here if link expires). Today, Jesse e-mailed me a video mash-up of Madonna and The Hives. Tom also sent me a video of an old X-Men cartoon with voiceovers like, "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!" Meanwhile, I was just wondering if that amazing Sour Patch Kids commercial hit youtube...and it did! This can't be a coincidence. The LORD is behind this.

The lord is also behind the making of this commercial. GENIUS.

In other news, NYC is losing all it's Blacks (click here if other link expires) and apparently they're all heading to Alabama to look at this Leprechaun. That's what the papes told me!

I want the gold!,
Joe John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah youtube is sent from god. this one is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkY0pBkKdYA&search=korean%20xylophone%20player

3 yr old korean xylophone prodigy

i'm mainly writing to say that i was at marshall's today and they were selling umbellas of the brand "TOTES umbrella". look into it.

- kathy