03 April 2006

now i'm not just lisa: lisa tells all pt. 5 (i think)


ON JANICE AND THE MOST RECENT EPISODE OF CYCLE 6:
"I was really upset to see last nights episode because I did fun stuff! I was fun and playful and didn't show that.I know why too.....nobody is allowed to upstage Janice! But, the good thing about last night is that they put my last name up. Now, I'm not just Lisa....I'm Lisa D'Amato! So, thats cool."

"Janis is cool to work with, but she has to be the funny one, the extravagent one, the out spoken one, so its hard for me to work with her in that sense. Shes Janis Dickensen! I'm just Lisa .................But, I did work it out with her and was funny and did funny things. They didn't show that though, because nobody is allowed to out shine Janis!"

ON BRE, KIM, NIK, and KISSING GIRLS:
"there seems to be some confusion about Bre and Kim! First, Bre will admitt that she went a little crazy towards the end of the show. The stress broke her down and made her evil and vandictive.But, Bre is cool in my book. Bre is straight, but has been with girls before. I have too for a minute a long time ago.Just make out stuff though!That comment that Kim said in that article is basically what one said....she switched the words around as a comeback to Bre. Kim's witty like that! Oh, someone asked if Nik likes white chicks....I would say I don't know, but I do beleive that she likes the bulldike ones! Boyish you know?If I forgot anything repost it. And I'm sorry. Thanks again for the love and support!You guys are the best!"

ON JARED GOLD:
"I love Jared Gold! He's the sweetest guy ever! Just soo you all know Jared has hired me for 2 of his runway shows before I even went on top model!So, he showed love for me before it all happened. Cool, huh!"

Well, she can't really spell. But I love her regardless. Also, check out my new blog! I basically have no life, so I might as well expand.

Blogging America's Next Top Model,
Joe John

1 comment:

hilarie said...

Man, I really love Lisa.
Thanks for keeping it real girl.