22 April 2006

my sister on vocals, tiger on guitar

So I was over at You Ain't No Picasso seeing if there was anything new to listen to and the ad at the top of the page was for Jil Station. I sat wondering why this sounded so familiar, and by sat...I mean, I clicked the link to figure it out...

Band Members: Kyle Dreaden, Adam Holzwarth, Brandon Solan, Chris Barnett

Justin's mother. That's why. While we were at a random Friendly's after getting lost on our way home from the airport, she mentioned the name and told me to check out their purevolume page. Weird. I think this is the brother who gets spray-on-mud to make it look like he's been off-roading? Either way, he's almost famous. Good for him.

Isn't it strange how we all feel a little bit weird sometimes?
Joe John

2 comments:

Justin said...

Is it sad that this is how I found my brother's MySpace? Probably.

katie b said...

HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU