30 April 2006

i've been gone for a minute, now i'm back with the jumpoff

Seriously. I've been slacking off on blog duties hardcore. While I've been living in the real world these past couple of days, the internet has been buzzing with fantastic news that you (translation: I) would care about.

First off, new SMOOSH has been released. I still can't get over the fact that they're 12 and 14. When I was that age, I was mad awkies. Yet, somehow, they're cooler than I am at 20.
SMOOSH- Find a Way
(PRE-ORDER Free to Stay)

Take a listen to a very old demo of the title track "Free to Stay" or a live version of "Rock Song". I can't wait for this album to drop.

Also, there seems to be a huge rumor leaked about who won on ANTM this cycle. Don't click if you don't want to know. Most likely, you will click even if you don't want to know. I did.

THIS IS EPIC.
Joe John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) excellent title

2) epic = veronica mars?