20 April 2006

boogie in your blog

A little over a year ago, the ever-so-missing Katie made us listen to this song. I was reminded of it by a post on Digital Eargasm. It is true poetry...

"Put a clock in your butt
Put a big rock in your butt
Put a tin can in your butt
Put a little tiny man in your butt
Put a TV in your butt
Put me in your butt
Put everything in your butt
Just start to sing about your butt
Feels real good
When you sing about your butt..."

Read full lyrics, BUY album

Singing about my butt,
Joe John

3 comments:

katie b said...

Yes! In return, here's a bit of my new favorite song:

Here she comes, Lord help us all
Ol' T.W.'s girlfriend done slapped him outta his chair
Poor ole boy, it ain't his fault
It's so hard not to stare
At that honky tonk badonkadonk
Keepin' perfect rhythm
Make ya wanna swing along
Got it goin' on
Like Donkey Kong
And whoo-wee
Shut my mouth, slap your grandma
There outta be a law
Get the Sheriff on the phone
Lord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on
That honky tonk badonkadonk
(Aww son)

That's it, right there boys, that's why we do what we do
It ain't for the money, it ain't for the glory, it ain't for the free whiskey
It's for the badonkadonk
--"Honky Tonk Badonkadonk, Trace Adkins

Joe John said...

I blame you for the fact that I just d/led this song. By blame, I mean thank.

Max said...

I was on a road trip to and from vegas in november and that's when i first fell in love with honky tonk badonkadonk, as heard on Highway Country FM. if you like this, might i suggest joe nichols' "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" and phil vassar's "I'll Take That As A Yes" (the best pro date-rape song of all times!!!!!)?