08 March 2006

you need to play basketball: lisa d'amato of antm tells all pt. 2


ON SANTINO:
"Yes, I think Santino Rice is awesome. He's soo nice and genuine and intelligent and driven and confident! Did you know he's a hundred feet tall? When I met him I was like shit man you need to play basketball also."

ON THE PROSPECT OF BEING ON THE SURREAL LIFE:
"I don't think I could ever do another reality show again. That shit is really weird. You can't listen to music, no t.v. all you have is dead silence with one another. You are completely disconnected with the outside world. I wouldn't do surreal life because then you also, lose a lot of respect from the industry. I truely want to last a long time and be successful. If I did that show, it would deffinitely be much more diificult. Then your just known as a reality star!"

Sad! I was really hoping we'd see Lisa on The Surreal Life. Also, it's good to know that Chloe isn't actually that short...everyone else is just A HUNDRED FEET TALL!

There may be more to come.

Not so strong that they turn into oogly,
Joe John

No comments: