10 March 2006

when i think about you i touch myself: lisa tells all pt. 3


ON MASTURBATION:
"Bre and I were the big masturbaters on the show. There was a bathroom upstairs for production. We used that one to do our deed because it actually had a door for privacy. Nobody really masturbated except for Bre and I."

ON BRE:
"I think Bre is cool, she's good people! Too stressed out on the show, but she's real and cool."

ON HOW SHE GOT ON THE SHOW:
"I got on the show by sending in a tape of me running around my apartment in my bathing suit showing my paintings and dog sweater line!"

ON SEEING THE FIRST EPISODE OF CYCLE 6:
"I don't think the asian girl is going to win anymore. Just because they are favoring her soo much, that I think they are setting it up for people to think that she is going to win. But, they know that she's not so bright. Now, I think the mall blonde really tall girl might win, Gina and D.C. (dark chocolate) will be final 3. I love miss dark chocolate (Miss. Nigeria) and I like Joanie, and Molly Sue."
(Blogger Note: Dark Chocolate = Nnenna)

I want an original Lisa D'Amato dog sweater. SO BAD!!!

Also, Nicole Linkletter--- Awesome model, terrible spokesperson.

Oops, there goes my shirt up over my head,
Joe John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you ask Lisa, for next time, what she thinks of Jade?