21 March 2006

these are a few of my favorite things: miss piggy & the wendy williams experience

While driving today I discovered the other Connecticut hip-hop station, Power 104.1 (the equivalent to New York's Power 105.1). During my time listening, I rediscovered my absolute love for Wendy Williams and her experiences. I am a friend in her head. Today she gave us juicy pop culture gossip about Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon. She also talked about how much she loves organ meat. Now, I am talking about how much I love her. I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.

Watch her video podcast

Moving on...I ordered the new cheesey bites pizza from Pizza Hut. Why? Because they were made for poppin. The woman on the phone gave me a lot of crap about Fauver not having a real address. Thank heavens that Tom was there to set her straight (translation: deal with her
whackticity). Also, thanks to Tom for discovering this. Make a remix of Miss Piggy's commercial. Sitar! Reggae! Barbershop Quartet! It will change your life.

Also, Pizza Hut has recognized the recent rise in teen pregnancies, so it has decided to do its part in keeping those eggs unfertilized...by encouraging families to talk! Awwwww...Our box tonight features fun questions for kids to ask their parents, parents to ask their kids! Sample: "What embarasses you?"

I'm luxuriating here on the website,
Joe John

1 comment:

notjesslane said...

Tom is here?! Wat? PERSONAL BLOGGING OH YEAH TAKE THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD!