03 March 2006

consumer reports: blink-182

iTunes recommendations are terrible! No, I don't want new Dolly Parton, and what gave you that idea anyway?! Disregarding the fact that I actually own the following album, please look at my number one recommendation:


Blink-182's "Enema of the State"

Explicit? (1 star)
"Every single song on this CD is Explicit. Why bother? The music s too busy and heavy for my liking. I'm not saying I like light music, this was actually recommended to me because of a lot of the alternative music I own, but there are some much better CDs."
-hermyslilsis

Blink Has A Hit (5 stars)
"the greatest cd from the greatest alt rock band ever"
-Polachi
The Saddest Loss of All and Our Time (5 stars)
"If you haven't known about Blink-182 quitting, well, you've been living under a rock. Besides that, this is probably their most famous album. It isn't my favorite (Take Off You Pants and Jacket is). If you want the songs that everyone knows about Blink, then get this one. Oh, and check out Sum 41 too. They are just as good as these guys."
-summedup41

heck yeah (5 stars)
"dude this album rocks. i love this album. this album deserves 6 stars."
-fedex

ADAMS SONG (5 stars)
"is the best song out of them all on this cd (thats my opinion yours might b different)"
-Anonymous

blink is the best (5 stars)
"this album is bombski it doesnt get better than this except for T.O.Y.P.A.J. so check this album out every song is good"
-BADDELEY

sweet album (5 stars)
"dude u cant deny it. this is a good album!!!! wrth yur money"
-Pyr0

BLINK 182!!! (5 stars)
"BLINK 182 IS ALL AROUND AWESOME BUT THIS IS BY FAR THEIR BEST 1.... IF U THINK DIFFERENT THEN UP YOURS!!!!"
-supadawgfan

What's my age again,
Justin

1 comment:

Joe John said...

My number one rec is Alicia Keys Unplugged.