19 March 2006

consumer reports: all american reject's "move along" video

Recently, I went to go see She's the Man. This song played during the credits. Tom really liked it and happened to look up the video on iTunes, so I saw these glorious reviews of it.


Your kidding right? (1 star)---- 4 out of 80 listeners found this review helpful
by Rockisgoodrapsucks
What a pathetic attempt to make a sad song. They never lose their poppy sound do they? And the singer looks like a boney piece of shit. He thinks he's cool by trying to be emo when he's just a wannabe. He's also trying to be punk, which, is not working. I don't understand how anyone can like these guys. They're a freakin boy band with instruments. And they think no one gets them, uhhhhhh, how about when you're not a damn millionaire, then no one gets you, how about that? Listen, if you like this, you have problems, you're probably sitting in a god damned mansion watching your 18 foot plasma screen tv, and wondering, hey, no one gets me but my friends, parents, teachers, family and everyone else I come into contact with, so I'll listen to these guys, Ican relate to their millionaire problems, I bet they don't get their lunch from their butler on time either. You people sicken me. These guys sicken me even more.

Again Awesome Hair (5 stars)---- 6 out of 10 listeners found this review helpful
by asalik
this video left me speechless but Tyson has awesome hair

the video is hot and good (5 stars)---- 3 out of 4 listeners found this review helpful
by Zaglin
THIS VIDEO IS THE SHIZNIT

awesome
(5 stars)
by Anonymous
I dont really have a favorite song, but this is it..... its sounds so good, and once I saw the video it was even better. Didnt really care much for All American Rejects until this song

Awesome song and sad at the same time
(5 stars)
by Chease Nog
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhoooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!


im in love!
(5 stars)
by corinnneee
i could watch this all day long!! AHHH ,but the downside is i dont feel like paying 2 bucks for it soo i guess not

THIS VIDEO = TOTALLY AWESOME (5 stars)
by Anonymous
This video is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I love how Tyson always changes outfits. I absolutely love this song and the entire Move Along CD.
THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS ROCK!!!!!!


iTunes NEEDS HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS!!!!!!!!!
(4 stars)
by blink-183
(title of post repeated over 30 times)

B is for BEST! you dont get it do you?
(5 stars)
by Tyson's Girl
okay as you can see i love the All-American Rejects, especially Tyson. so its even better being able to see him in 100 different shirts! I must say i fell in love with this song when I first heard it.It is much worth 1.99 and I watch it just about everyday. If you dont like All-American Rejects then dont write a review for it. I must say my favorite tees of Tysons are "Save Water, Drink Beer" and "L is for Loser" LOVE THE VIDIEO, BAND, and i love the CD!!!!!!!!!! GET IT!

I LOVE THIS SONG (5 stars)
by Sharkia girl
THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO AND SONG EVER CREATED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS SONG YOU MIGHT AS WELL DIE IN A WHOLE OR LIVE YOUR LIFE IN SHAME OF NOT KNOWING WHAT GOOD MUSIC IS
ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS ROCKS MY HIGHTOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT SHAKIRA GIRL I HATE HER SO MUCH EEW


I LOVE IT!!
(5 stars)
by OMG its carli!
i love this video!! i already downloaded the song before they had the video but i dont care, im buying this!! i even had it on my myspace! i like this video because the way they show tyson in all different outfits and in different situations shows that everyone goes through pain and you have to get through it by "moving along" i tunes did not pick a good picture of tyson for this video though, he is very hot but he looks kinda strange here. it does show his blue eyes though.

Best video I have seen in a while
(5 stars)
by smurd9
Wow the director for this video should receive every award there is for music videos. This video defines what all videos should look like, creative, amazing, and interesting. This video I think shows how we can not be everybody. I think everybody should own this video.

only Tyson
(2 stars)
by scait119
Why is Tyson practically the only one shown in the video? We want, or at least I want to see Mike, Chris and especially Nick more than just a few seconds. Tyson is not the only cute one in the band!

Great (5 stars)
by Half Empty
This song is like my favorite and my girlfriends favorite and my friend that loves rap likes this song too. The video is kewl.

Sweet Video
(5 stars)
by emoskater
It was awsome.
It made me want to die


Moving along like you know I do,
Joe John

1 comment:

Justin said...

I saw the making of this video over winter break. It's good except that the lead singer is brining back heroin chic, which is not okay.