20 February 2006

respect me, then i will show you what i do with my wife

K-Fed thinks that the 2 million people who viewed his site within 8 days were actually interested in music...but he failed to realize that it's likely that 1,999,999 of those people were more interested in laughing at his music.

He has done a few songs with Britney, but says he's...

"...not going to put the songs on this album because it’s like, ‘Respect me first; then I’ll show you what I’ve done with my wife.”’


I mean, I pretty much saw what you do with your wife in the few episodes of Chaotic that I could stand to watch. It wasn't that great dude. But I guess I should be glad for you that the sex is good.

While he stated in an article that the public's perception of him is incorrect, asking “If I was that bad, you think anyone, let alone Britney, would put up with it?”...I start to wonder if he realizes what people are saying about his wife. "She drives around with her baby on her lap, goes to gas station restrooms barefoot, and gropes her husband inappropriately in public for media attention."

Thanks Tom!
Jo-Jo-Jo-Jo,
JoejohnZao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Blogs are the way the world learns geography."

-- Samarra Semanczyk (1984-)

Katey said...

"Here comes Britney, barefoot, out of an open bathroom. Hopefully she at least washed her hands."

My German's not so bad after all!