08 February 2006

i don't even want to talk about it

Ugh.


I don't even want to talk about it. I mean, I do, obviously, but I'm so annoyed. I just keep reminding myself that it's a reality TV show, that Nick has a very successful fashion design business, and that my life outside of Project Runway is actually important.

They've eliminated my two favorites, though, so at this point it's just kind of watching for the sake of it. I'll post the recap sometime tomorrow and keep my chin up, but ugh. Michael Kors, I will show you what a Golden Girls outfit looks like, and then we'll talk.

Auf Wiedersehen.

In the end, you probably can't polish a turd,
Katey

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Santino's jumpsuit sucked. Who the fuck wears a jumpsuit?

2. Santino is a lying bitch.

3. DV looked fucking good. Maybe it didn't have pockets and was "the wrong material," but the fashion world just jumped to a new level of arbitrary. That suit was awesome.

4. Whatever.

_Nat_

Joe John said...

I don't even want to talk about how Green Day won record of the year.

Katey said...

Nat why aren't you watching Project Runway with us?

Jennie said...

I kind of don't know who to cheer for now... my favorites are gone & I'm just so miffed about Santino staying when Nick clearly deserved to...

Phyllis S said...

I think I created new profanities when Heidi said Santino was 'in'. A jumpsuit with crap glued on it? Bitch, please.

mell said...

How is Kara still on this show? gah i'm going to kill Time Warner Cable