23 January 2006

something i don't need

The Vingle = video + single.

hahahas (3 stars)- 3 out of 27 listeners found this review helpful
by Anonymous
XD! LOL i thought dey miss spelt single and wrote vingle

The Vingle is a new development by iTunes brought on by the existence of the iPod video. The concept is so simple, yet it blows my mind. You get a song and a music video, all for the low price of $1.99!!! How do they do it? Read a much more complex definition of the vingle here. If that's not enough to convince you that this is a fabulous idea, take into consideration that one of the first vingles available is for The Pussycat Dolls' "Beep". It was released January 10th, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't notice.

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS f/ WILL I. AM- Beep
(BUY the vingle)
Because "My Humps" is over.

It don't mean a thing if you're lookin' at my...
Joe John

1 comment:

Justin said...

MY HUMPS WILL NEVER BE OVER