27 January 2006

consumer reports: high school musical

Somehow the soundtrack for the latest Disney Channel Original Movie topped the iTunes charts (which will inevitably screw up Billboard) and received 2615 customer reviews. Thanks, Tween America.


Disney's High School Musical (Soundtrack)

I am so sick of Disney!!!!!!!! (1 star)
"Geeeee look another cast of beautiful skinny trendy people! Will there be another lindsay lohen in this mix or a lil bow wow. I hate manufactured music! They should have the Olsen twins narrate this play like tony randal did the nutcracker that would be peachy keen neto-riffic!"
-Anonymous

AMAZING SINGERS! (5 stars)
"WOW! I am so excited they made a soundtrack to this movie... it was so much fun recording this soundtrack and you guys should all get it and jam... even now i remember the songs by heart even though i only sang on it for a day. I am excited to see how the musical turns out! All i know is that it was a blast to record, is a blast to listen to, and i recommend it for everyone."
-Singingface

DA BOMB BABY!!!! (5 stars)
"I LUV THIS CD!!! i can't wait till the movie comes out! i would give it a ZILLION stars but the highest is 5! lol! Zac Efron is so HOT!!!! I think Ashley Tisdale has an AMAZING voice and some serious acting skills!! Same with every1!"
-Lil_C

I have never been so excited!!!!!! (4 stars)
"I love this cd b/c it has great songs from disney channel's original new movie High School Musical!!! It has great songs like Breakin' Free and What I've Benn Looking For. You have to buy this cd. I love it!!"
-Abercrombie Cutie

WHAT IS THIS??? (1 star)
"ok who are the people writing all these reviews??? because if they are in the 3rd grade then thats fine. this album is crap! this is a DISNEY MOVIE. not something that should be put on broadway?? nooo.. this is done by peppy disney stars who should get a life. i will give them that their voice dont entirely STINK. but who really wants mandy moore? dream street? nsync? nooobody. please if you have any commen sense, DONT' BUY THIS NONSENSE"
-Anonymous

PRETTY MUCH AWESOME FOR THE AGES!!! (5 stars)
"So... let me just tell you that I am about to graduate from college and I still think this CD is AWESOME!!! Me and my BFFs thoroughly enjoyed this Disney movie. I don't know if Middle School Girls grades 6-8 liked it, but we sure did. It has inspired us to write our own musical. We just hope the North Carolina Tarheels can Keep Their "Heads in the Game" this season. PS- Buy this album. It will make your life awesome. FOR THE AGES!!!"
-UNC Student

U R STUPID (1 star)
"Just what we need, another fagot-ass movie from disney. Why does everyone like this CD? IT SUCKS. Ryan sucks, Sharpay sucks, Gabriela sucks, Troy sucks, The cover sucks, it all sucks.

PS: Blow Me"
-fatass

stupid people of middle school & think what hig... (5 stars)
"ok let me get this straight! ppl that are in middle school & think they kno high school are so wrong! high school is not more stressful than that! the movie is really right on! but the movie isnt ONLY about the way how high school works! its about a musical! a new girl & a all star taking on the two ppl that have mostly been in drama & musicals & coming out being on top instead of a regular musical at their high school! but you haters really havent seen the movie yet have you!? well i have seen the move & YES im in high school & i LOVED it! im actually wanting to see it again! but i know these songs FOR THE PLAY dont even sound like a high school musical! BUT they way better!! i mean come on! high school musicals are sooo boring! now thats musical i would want to see! im a right!?"
-HighSchoolerYO

what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 star)
"ok, this is ridiculous. IT IS A DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL MOVIE. I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT THE HECK THIS IS DOING ON THE TOP TEN ALBUMS. EVERYBODY IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Eric K

I'm with Eric,
Justin

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL I THINK THEY DID GREAT AND DESERVE THERE PROPS AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE SECOND ONE AND YES I AM IN HIGH SCHOOL I THINK THE MOVIE IS GREAT AND I THINK 4 ALL THOSE HATERS THEY NEED TO GET A LIFE AND WATCH THE MOVIE BC I BET THEY HAVENT EVEN WATCHED IT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM WORK THRE BUT OF LIKE THEY DID IN THE MOVIE AND I DONT THINK THEY NEED BAD COMMENTS ON HERE I THINK THAT IF U DONT HAVE ANY THING TO SAY NICE THEN DONT SAY ANY THING AT ALL !! I THINK THE MOVIE WAS AWSOME AND CANT WAIT TO GET THE MOVIE ON DVD AND GET THE SOUND TRACK !!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED HIGH SCHOOLO MUSICAL I THINK THEY DESEVERE THERE PROPS AND IF WAS SO BAD THEN WHY DO ALL YALL HATERS WASTE YALLS TIME WRITIN CRAP ON HERE THAT DOESNT NEED TO BE PUT ON HERE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YALL HATERS WORK YALLS BUTS OFF LIKE TROY AND THE OTHER CAST SO WE COULD HAVE A MOVIE TO WATCH I THINK THAT IF YALL DOINT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL !! AND IM IN COLLEDGE

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!! IT ssssssssssssssoooooooooooo rocks this world! i thought the world was so dull until i saw High School Musical! I teped the dance- along, sing-along and regular movie! I wish I won that thing on Radio Disney so I could see Zac Efron! Zac Efron is ssssssssooooooooooo HOTT! I wish i was 18 or 17! Vanessa Anne Hudgens is ssssssssooooooo pretty

Anonymous said...

well i think it rocks.zac Efron is sooooooooooooo HOT!

SALLY said...

"High School Musical" is loved by people ages 7-10, trust me, I have 4 sisters & brothers. I'm in (HIGH SCHOOL) so I have to start baby sitting acording to"Some Parents." We wached it on disney chanel when I was babysitting. TRUST ME, an estemation of 16year old + tateltaling & wining at a TEACHER DOES NOT MIX. So much talking for nothing,but the bottom line is, IDONOTRECEMENDTHISMOVIE!!

Anonymous said...

If your babysitting, all you have to do is put this on, and youll have all teh time in the world to make out with ronald until their parents come home lol!!!!!!!111 Easiest 40 bucks ever

Anonymous said...

Worst movie I have ever seen.This movie has the most annoying songs ever created.My sister listens to the cr**py
soundtrack EVERY SINGLE F***ING
day!!!Their depiction of High School is not even close to real life,and it's VERY rare for a brother and a sister to act the way they did in the movie,holding hands and acting like they are going to marry each other.Jeez,how I wish this damn movie never existed...

herminio said...

hgi school musical is so cool they should put every day

grace said...

the people that don,t like hgi school musical havent seen it yet but it,s so cool grabiela and troy llok look like grat couple

grace said...

hgi schhool musical is so cool that my cousins baby brother and me like even my own dog he stands up and dancises

Anonymous said...

"We all eat shit together,once we know that were gay,we all fuck,in our closets!We all know that it is wrong but we like it anywhere,anytime,anyplace,make our dreams come true!!!!"

Anonymous said...

yo man diz moovee sux nutz.

Anonymous said...

^^^I AGREE.

iaN LOPEZ said...

high school musical made a mark on my hellish life. it is the worst movie to watch. force me to watch that piece of trash, and give me a rope made from marijuana so that i can hang myself from it. just like what i have shouted on board the Princess of the Stars, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SUCKS DICK, ASS AND TITS! WILDCATS EAT SHIT!

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog very interesting and I like it. I'm looking for consumer issues and to know other information on it. While I do search I found a good reference of consumer issues and teach us to have a good relationship with retailers or owners. You can have it here - Consumer Reports

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa