13 January 2006

consumer reports: fall out boy

If you want to truly immerse yourself in the hilarity of America, you only have to go as far as the iTunes Music Store. For realz, have you seen the customer reviews? Below I've posted my favorites from


Fall Out Boy's "From Under the Cork Tree"

I actually got the idea for this a while ago when Joe John posted some great reviews. Anyway, the quotes are copy and pasted, so they're 100% as-is (and 100% fantastic). Perhaps I'll make this a weekly thing:

Fallout boy is really really bad (1 star)
"Music? This isn't music! Fall out of a Window, Boy!"
-MusicMan7976

SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN SWINGIN (5 stars)
"This is an awesome none the less it's probably an awesome song"
-Clasics are the best

COMEBACK OF THE YEAR! (5 stars)
"'Sugar We're Going Down" is overplayed on the radio and whatnot, but the rest of the album is awesome! It's a great album to scream to. Lol."
-Anonymous

Bad as tin foil in the middle of a desert (1 star)
"The albums is disgusting. It is about as cool as a tissue box! If this album had a name, It would not be cool! IT would be bad! It is NOT A GOOD ALBUM! DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS! IT WOULD BE WASTED MONEY! Every song is bad (not one is good) and 1253475896"
-ggggg5ggg3gggg4

emo my ass (1 star)
"anyone who calls this emo is a little girl who bites heads off of dolls"
-Anonymous

they rock (5 stars)
"THIS ALBUM IS DEFFINATELY ROCK AT ITS FINEST!!!! I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!!!! IF U GUYS LOVE THIS CD U SHOULD BUY THERE NEW CD TAKE THIS TO YOUR GRAVE I THOUGHT IT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE BUT THIS IS BETTER THEN FROM UNDER THE CORK TREE!!!!!! OMG THEY TURNED ME INTO A TRUE FAN!!!! MAD <3 FOR FALL OUT BOY"
-im rick james bitch

Fall out boy. Music or gayness (1 star)
"HAHA GAYNESS fall out boy is thee gayest ever lol hate it....its worse than rap"
-Anonymous

I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me,
Justin

1 comment:

Joe John said...

YES...I've been waiting for this all my life. The interview with The Changes will be up soon. I still haven't sent Ebony her questions. EXCITEMENT.