15 December 2005

members only

Add this song to the mix below...

EMMY THE GREAT- My Party is Better Than Yours
(courtesy of artists' website, knowledge of emmy the great's existence thanks to songs:illinois)

A Mix to Delete Facebook Friends to:

by Anika Clay of the Facebook Livin' facebook group

The Go! Team - Friendship Update
The Beach Boys - Hang On To Your Ego
Josie & The Pussycats - Pretend To Be Nice
The Mendoza Line - We're All In This Alone
The Sleepy Jackson - Tell The Girls That I'm Not Hangin' Out
The Hope Of The States - Enemies/Friends
The Wrens - I've Made Enough Friends
I Am Kloot - I Wanna Be Alone
A Song About A Friend- Atmosphere
Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock

I mean, you honestly don't even need the other songs...Emmy pretty much sums up what it's like to de-facebook someone...or not inviting them to your 9th birthday party.

You're not invited,
Joe John

No comments: