09 November 2005

you can look at it as long as you don't grab it

You probably have noticed the recent trend of releasing a "Greatest Hits" album when you're a group that hasn't even been around for ten years. Note: *NSYNC, The Roots, etc. The release of Destiny's Child's #1s is no exception to this trend. Unfortunately, some members of the DC team think that Greatest Hits equals..."let me slip on a song that will further advance my solo career". Not only that, but the voluptuous vixen collaborated with the same artist as former group member LeToya Luckett, and released the song shortly after the release of LeToya's. I smell drama. By the way, the voluptuous vixen isn't Michelle.

BEYONCE f/ SLIM THUG- Check On It

RANDOM BONUS TRACKS:
LADY SOVEREIGN- Hoodie (BASEMENT JAXX remix)
JAYMAY- Color Confused
MU- Paris Hilton
("I'm the richest party dumb girl, would you like to look at my sex tape?)

All good girls get down with gangstas,
Joe John

1 comment:

notjesslane said...

wait, is jaymay getting for realls really popular? I saw her at the kmnitting factory in august. shes GREAT.