28 November 2005

quotes to live by

Thanks to shitparade for tuning me onto fourfour, as well as the new music video by MGMT (formerly, The Management). Also, thanks to Fiddy Cent for saying "no homo" to gays in the rap industry. JUST WAIT until he hears the Mirror Boiyz.

"Being gay isn't cool - it's not what the music is based on. There's always been conflict at the centre of hip-hop, because it's all about which guy has the competitive edge, and you can't be that aggressive if you're gay."
- Fiddy Cent


AND NOW ONTO THE QUOTES FROM ANTM...
_____________________________

WHY WE LOVED LISA

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


_____________________________

WHY WE WENT FROM NOT CARING ABOUT JAYLA TO THINKING SHE'S

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- the eloquent Jayla
_____________________________

WHEN WE BEGAN TO LOVE CORYN EVEN MORE THAN WHEN THEY PLUCKED HER EYEBROWS

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"And what are you doin', alcoholic bitch?"
- the sassy yet lovable beast that is
Coryn

_____________________________

SHE HAS A PUBLICIST...winner? lesbian?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- Nik
_____________________________

WHY WE LOVED BRE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Sometimes I come home late at night and I pick up a nice piece of ANTM chocolate. I love...mmm...ANTM chocolate. This is awesome."- Bre

"No woman of class, especially a supermodel in the making, is gonna do something as disgusting as pee on herself at her job."
- Bre
_____________________________

WHY BRE IS THE BIGGEST RIMJOB-FACE EVER NOW

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Don't touch my food. Don't touch my food!"- Bre

"Look at me. I did something that was very wrong, and God don't like ugly. He don't like it."- Bre

"I don't like Nicole. I don't believe her story. If I have to hear one more word about that Red Bull, she'll be wearing it tonight."- Bre

"I know I did it. And I know I don't really like her, so I don't feel bad for doing it."- Bre
_____________________________

THE TAO OF TYRA

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Her humps, her lovely lady lumps

"Ninety-eight percent of models smoke or have smoked. And it is something that they do to keep their weight off and my grandmom died of lung cancer at 50. But, y'know, if you wanna just get superficial and talk about modeling, this career will be cut in half because of smoking. And it's not too easy to quit, because my addiction is food and fattening food, so if somebody's like, 'A model's life will be cut in half, Tyra, by eating,' I ain't gon' put down the Twinkie, y'know what I mean? Not that easily."- Tyra Banks

"There's one thing that my mother doesn't like. When she's telling somebody something and they go (quickly nods) 'OK,' (quickly nods) 'OK,' (quickly nods) 'OK.' It's defensive and you do it every single week. And it's not likeable. And you're a sweet girl."-Tyra
"OK."- Nicole

"And YOU! AND YOU! AND YOU AND YOU!! AND YOU!!"
- Tyra
_____________________________

And that concludes today's lesson. I hope you all are planning to stay tuned to see what happens to our lovely models post-Kim. Also have you seen that wikipedia keeps adding names of models as they are eliminated. WEIRD! Is Nicole the winner because her name has been released? Or is Nik the winner because she has a celebrity publicist? You better stay tuned to find out!

On another note, were you invited to Eva Pigford's 21st birthday? Missy Elliott was.

Coryn Woitel is my homegirl,
Joe John

5 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin said...

Ummm....let's keep Totes rimming-free. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The real question is which rapper is gonna come out first. My guess is Kanye.

Nat

Max said...

the fourfour link is incorrect. go here: fourfour

Katey Rich said...

It's very strange to see the models' last names. Kyle Kavanagh? What? They were way more interesting as one-name phenomena.