21 November 2005

paris hilton, the most talented kitten

Paris Hilton is trained in classical violin...ACTUALLY TALENTED. Unfortunately, talent is GAY. Yeah. She said it. G-A-Y.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"I'm not going to be onstage playing the violin. That would be gay."

And the last thing classically trained violinists want to be is gay! Obviously, Snoop Dogg and Jadakiss wouldn't roll with you if you were GAY. And I don't mean gay as in, like, homosexual...I mean gay as in bad. PARIS...this is what you're giving up showing the world you have talent for????

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's okay Paris. I'd give anything to have Snoop on my track too.

On another note on talented musicians. Go to this page. Click on "Creed's Greatest Hits". Then attempt to find said hits. Can't find them? Because they don't exist.

Gin and Juice,
Joe John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, they link to Hammerfall's _Crimson Thunder_ on that page! Sweetness!

_Nat_