10 October 2005

shaking your laffy taffy like it's my job

Um...so I have some hip hop "joints" as the kids these days call them...and some Deerhoof.

Introducing my new favorite song. The chorus is "Shake that Laffy Taffy". I think that should be enough of a reason for you to d/l it.
D4L- Laffy Taffy

Some new Gwenni Gwen Gwen...
GWEN STEFANI- Luxurious remix f/ Slim Thug

Samplin' Daft Punk "Technologic" is the new hip hop.
BUSTA RHYMES- Touch It

This is SO last spring fling and the spring fling before that...only new music.
GHOSTFACE KILLAH- Be Easy

Ghettomusick,
Joe John

PS-
You can also download the new HARVEY DANGER album Little by Little for free legally...just in case you're the kind of person who could never get "Flagpole Sitta" out of their head. Baaaaaah...I'm not sick but I'm not well.

No comments: