03 October 2005

i ain't sayin' she's a gold digger...

So my favorite part about US Weekly is when they have the ridiculous celebrity quotes. I have one on my fridge from TYRA BANKS about how frugal she is..."Or if people come to my house and don't finish their water, I'll write their name on the bottle and give it to them when they come back." (See also: PHARELL wants to bone Tyra.)

OK, so this one is amazing...

from mtv.com...

"I got a couple of really cool sentimental things from Joel, and then he also got me this thing that I've wanted for a really long time (his peen in her vag!), which is this big Louis Vuitton makeup case and it's so beautiful. I have tons of things to go home to and look at and be like, 'Oh, it's so pretty.' "- HILARY DUFF, on her 18th birthday

I've never had a birthday this cool before,
Joe John

No comments: