05 October 2005

america's next top banana republic employee

Yah, so ANTM is already getting old (kidding!), so it's a good thing that we have another fashion industry-based reality show coming into view. Eww, no! There better not be a third season of Blow Out. Anyway, Project Runway 2!! December 7th. 10 p.m. (gosh my Wednesdays are going to make me so fab). Here're the peeps:

Check out ONTD for names and stats.

Guess which one's from Atlanta? Yah, the ugly souther-looking one. And who will be our next Austin Scarlett? The next Wendy Pepper? How many people will third row from the top, second from the right molest? Cast your votes.

Diamonds on the soles of her shoes,
Justin

5 comments:

Katey Rich said...

Why do all the women look bizarrely the same? I don't see a single Wendy Pepper in there, though they all have equal potential to be batshit insane.

I say dude-with-the-awful-hair will molest 6 people. And then go straight to the top.

Andrea said...

I like Mr. Fab on the top right. Give me cheekbones!

Joe John said...

I say he'll molest all 15...and the models too.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD I MISS AUSTIN SCARLETT SO BAD! FOPPISH MOZART OF MY HEART, WHERE ARE YOU?

Nat

rebecca gitlin the magnificent said...

dude i never watched that show... what's it "about"? what are people competing for?