14 September 2005

I Just Want You To Know

Yes, it's been a while since I last posted. I'll lie and say that I've had "trouble at home". Anyway, my absence is besides the point.

Britney is a mommy.

According to US Weekly, who was the first to break the news, she popped out a healthy boy early this afternoon. She had a C-section, which sounds lovely from what I've been reading at Childbirth.org: "You may be plagued with gas pains from being opened". Eloquently put. Poor Britney.

US also reports that Britney is excited to be a mom saying, ''I'm gonna be a hot mom!'' With that C-Section scar and thighs full of cheetos? Either fat is back or Britney's delusional.

B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A,
Justin

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I just had a dream that I had a huge collection of reptile pets, and that I had a pet rat who escaped and killed all the reptiles. Conclusion: A famine is nigh.

mell said...

dude, i had a rough night and then i got back and read about brit's delivery on Pink and starting babbling to my roommates about it. Such big news, but it's about time!