22 September 2005

and start getting REAL

An ONTD contributor shows that not even a Cat 5 hurricane can stop The
Real World
:

The new season of The Real World is filming in Key West, but they
evacuated because of Hurrican Rita and have come up to West Palm Beach for
a week. How did I find this out? They were at this gay club, Kashmir, in
West Palm last night... And I was there! I also got hit on by the gay cast
member, too! His name is Tyler and he's from Boston. He came up to me and
told me he thought I was cute and that he wanted to kiss me... I told him
that I didn't think he was cute and that I was sorry. He walked away and
proceeded yo slip on someone's spilt beer, and he fell flat on his ass.


The Real World: Key West,
Justin

2 comments:

Joe John said...

the way that you wrote this (had I not clicked the link) makes it sound like it's your life.

mell said...

haha i agree with JoJo. and when i did click on the link i thought "did i tell you my roommate this weekend WAS the bitch that poured beer on someone's weave?" It was hilllllllarious. I swear those girls cannot go out without having to be held back to avoid a fight.

shit, we have to type in a word now to post? party foul.