29 August 2005

of no importance...

I'm so overwhelmed by how much move in day sucks that I can't even begin to give you much to work with...

So no matter how much you may secretly love or openly hate Joss Stone, Brandon Boyd, Michelle Williams, Jason Mraz, Alanis Morissette, or Keith Urban...You will hate this gap commercial. However, no matter how much you may love or hate Gap jeans, you can still get a free song on iTunes for just letting the fabric touch your skin for a whole two seconds. While in the mall, I discovered that one can gain a free song on iTunes if they try on a pair of Gap jeans. The thing is, they have no proof that you tried them on...so you can just go into the dressing room with five pairs, stick your iPod earbuds in your ears, and listen to "Ironic" or "Survivor" while embracing the good ol' times. I seriously considered putting on multiple different disguises and continually going back and forth into the Gap to try on jeans and get free songs. For realzorz.

But speaking of videos that are actually good...have you experienced a MIRACLE? Miracle Jackson is quite possibly one of the most talented dancers I have ever seen in my life. Two theories have risen...One that this girl got into a huge accident and it is literally a "miracle" that she is up there dancing and chewing gum. My personal theory is that there are other people on the stage doing dance moves that are worth cheering for, and that the cameraman is just focusing on her. In any case, the song is hot...and she forgot to tuck her shirt into her vagina! I warn you not to google Miracle Jackson, because after a few results...it gets kind of depressing.

I wish this was my life. Nuff said. I also really want to see this movie.

Christina Aguilera doesn't have beef with Britney Spears. Get over it.

TUNES!!

Pitchfork has rated Kanye West's Late Registration as a 9.5...and you probs don't even care. You can cop some exclusive import only tracks from the album...
Kanye West- We Can Make it Better f/ Q-Tip, Talib Kweli, and Common
Kanye West- Back to Basics f/ Common
and here are some of the tracks from the american album...
Kanye West- Crack Music f/ The Game
Kanye West- Gold Digger f/ Jamie Foxx
It's sad that late registration for Kanye means a 9.5 on Pitchfork, but for Wesleyan students it means it means having to take a shitty class about the intellectual nature of rocks.

I used to really like Minus the Bear until I realized that every song was the same. You be the judge.

Oh, and here are the files of Fiona Apple's Extraordinary Machine...WARNING: This is not the final version, but you can get an idea of how awesome the album is.
Fiona Apple- Not About Love

This will change your life. For the worst...
Crackout- Caught Out There (rock cover of Kelis)

This song sounds like what would happen if Smoosh, M.I.A., and Beck had a baby and it suddenly became Brazilian.
Vanessihna & Allesandra- Gira

For better or for worst?
NAHPI- Do They Know it's Halloween? (Cadence Weapon remix)
I think this version is less likely to clear dance party floors...

I dream about a girl who's a mix of Destiny's Child,
Joe John

No comments: