04 May 2005

"Show Us Your Titties!"

Yes, that is what Cee-Lo yelled toward the end of his concert today. It makes me wonder if he's taken a page out of Snoop Dogg's book and signed onto Girls Gone Wild

It's been a couple of days since our last update, but that's only because we wanted you to soak up "Pizzaz" in all its glory. We planned it that way. No seriously.

Let's get down to bizz-natch:

Usher's mom ratted him out! And guess what, "when Usher was in junior high, he used to get in so much trouble, and it was always something with girls - he was looking up their dresses." So, what's wrong with that? Girls are asking for it by wearing dresses. Why else would there be a huge opening at the bottom if we weren't supposed to tie mirrors to our shoes and hope they're not wearing panties? Honestly, people.

Yay Loews! Finally a movie theatre that displays when the movie actually starts. Though I have a feeling that this could start an epidemic of that-tall-guy-sitting-in-front-of-you-right-before-the-movie-starts. Maybe it's just me, but 17-foot latecomers always sit in front of me, turning A Cinderella Story into Dude, That Guy Has A Lot of Split-Ends

Ann Coulter
Ann's so dreamy...until she kills your first born!

Ugh I effing hate Ann Coulter! I bought my dad "How to Talk to a Liberal" for Christmas as a joke. He read it and said that he was offended. AND HE'S REPUBLICAN. What a slut. But anyway, I guess she's not down with getting it up the butt.

And Lil' Kim's life gets worse: two dudes are suing her ass!

I am sooo sick of hearing about how "hilarious" Laura Bush is. She made one, stupid, sexual, half pop culture-related comment. "Oooh! A funny lady who hates abortions and wears designer potato sacks? She's my new religion." She didn't even write her own speech! And, yes, she made fun of Babs Bush. Who wouldn't?! Barbara's a man, people. Why am I the only one who realizes this?

Someday I will do New Music Tuesdays on a Tuesday:

Why is iTunes advertising that they have the Hoku catalogue? "Perfect Day"....not if I have to listen to Hoku.

I'm actually pretty pumped about the Spamalot soundtrack. I was really bummed that I couldn't see it during previews when I was in the city, so this is the next best thing I guess. From what I've listened to, this show's gotta be hilarious! Plus there are cheerleaders. Life could not be sweeter.

Ugh. The House of Wax soundtrack is sooo unextraodinary. It has a couple of good songs on it, yes, but it's just a "blah" mix in general. You know, it's a horror movie, so they filled the soundtrack with quasi-angry, kinda passé pop-rock. Besides, there isn't a single Paris Hilton track. What's up with that?

OMG watch the Daft Punk video. B/c it's Daft Punk and looks like the 80s, that's why!

Ahh! The artist formerly known as Lil' Bow Wow has a new single!!!!! Let's rejoice. J/k it sucks. I'll just blame this one on Omarion. Mostly b/c I hate his name so much. BTW, Bow Wow's obviously had his eyebrows waxed in the picture for his iTunes page. Just thought I'd call him on that.

iTunes SparkNotes:
Get:
Spamalot (Original Broadway Cast) -Monty Python
Oceans Apart -The Go-Betweens
"It Is The Law" -Envelopes

Don't Get:
anything Hoku
House of Wax (soundtrack)
"Let Me Hold You" -Bow Wow

Watch This:
"Robot Rock" -Daft Punk

You're my kinda people,
Justin

2 comments:

Katey Rich said...

Max Goldblatt: "Long post, Joe John! Almost too long for one sitting!"

nat Webb said...

I saw Spamalot during previews. It was fucking awesome.